Playing Keno online
Platinum Play has established a reputation for providing the best online games, an easy user interface and flexible wagering options. That’s what you need when playing online Keno.
What is Keno?
Keno is a lottery-type casual game that is simple, fun and rewarding. Originally from ancient China, this game was created as a nursery rhyme to teach children about the Chinese characters and with time it ended up being a lottery game. Keno was introduced in America in the 1860’s by Chinese immigrants who worked on the transcontinental railway system.
The online Keno board has 1 – 80 numbers and the aim is to predict a maximum of 15 numbers at a time per round with the aim of matching the drawn numbers. This is one advantage that Keno has over Bingo, you have more control over your involvement of the game because in Bingo the numbers are pre-selected.
Playing Keno online
- Log into your Platinum Play account, make a deposit and open the game.
- Predict the numbers that you think will be drawn by clicking on the Keno board.
- Select the coin size and select between 1 to 15 numbers within the 1-80 numbers.
- Start the game by clicking on Play.
- The numbers will be randomly selected and if one of your numbers is drawn, a payout based on how much you wagered and matching numbers.
- The more numbers that you choose the greater the wager and the bigger the payout.
- Once the round is done, you can choose to play the same numbers again or select new numbers.
Tip: If you have six matches out of eleven selected numbers, you’ll receive a payout up to 6 times your initial bet or if five numbers match out of six numbers, a payout of up to 30x your initial bet will be made.
Play Keno Now
The 4 biggest Keno Payouts
Keno has been around for over a century and just like other casino games, it has celebrated huge payouts. Passion, consistency coupled with determination has led to these mega payouts:
- “Eddie” – a nurse’s aide won $6.4 million in Las Vegas after using his ‘wife and children’s age to pick the winning numbers’.
- A widower and retiree in New Lambton won $4.37 million in 2013. He donated a large portion of his winnings to the local hospital where his wife received cancer treatment.
- In 2011, a firewood salesman in Logan City, Australia won $3.17 million. He bet the same numbers consistently for 25 years in a row! It paid off finally and after he won, he escaped the England before anyone could discover his identity.
- An unidentified Aussie player won $2.8 million at a Rugby club.
Playing Keno on-the-go
Playing Keno at a local Australian pub has long been the gambling culture. However when playing on your Mobile, you don’t have to worry about missing tickets or missing your numbers being called out. For your convenience at Platinum Play, you can take the fun wherever you go without compromising on the quality of the game.
It works exactly the same as the standard video games and is compatible with most mobile devices such as iPhones, Android, and iPads.